Sunday, September 22, 2013

A Gentle Reminder

October Horror Movie Challenge Banner Thing version

The October Horror Movie Challenge starts in a little over a week. I hope all you boys and ghouls have lined up a fabulous slate of movies to watch. I'll be busting out my corsets and black latex hobble dress and getting into my horror hostess goth girl persona for the month. Let me know in the comments if you're blogging the challenge and, especially, if you're doing the challenge for charity. I'll be watching movies for the MS Society this year at a rate of fifty cents for every movie I watch. In past years, I've given more, but things are tough all over right now. Be that as it may, if any of my readers (hah!) would like to pledge some amount of money to the MS Society for every movie I watch, that would rock (let me know if you do, and I'll keep a running tally, Jerry's Kids-style). No obligation, though. The Challenge is first and foremost intended to be fun.


Also, feel free to join the Challenge on Facebook or at the the IMDB's horror board. Lots of good folks doing the challenge in both places.


For myself, I have no idea of what I'm going to watch yet. Some films I want to see are these, though, if I have the opportunity:












In any event, ladies and gents, prepare to start your screaming...


No comments: