Friday, May 04, 2012

Shameless Self-Promotion, Etsy and Art Blog Edition


I haven't really publicized it before, but I have an Etsy store. And because I don't currently have another gig, I figure I better advertise the fact that I have art for sale. The above print is currently on sale in my store. It's an image that some of my more exploitation and horror-minded readers will recognize as Zoe Tamerlis at the end of Ms. 45. It's a linocut. It's a hand-printed edition of 20, so get em while they're hot, 'cause I'm probably not making more of these.


While I've posted art on this blog in the past, I've opened a blog specifically for my various art projects. There's not a lot there yet, but there will be. I'm fecund when it comes to producing art. So check it out, if you have a mind.

1 comment:

Mykal Banta said...

Now I'm going to have to see Ms. 45!